Thursday, June 17, 2010

This seems interesting, I'm going to try and do it



Push Button to see what I'm interested in. It's a summer challenge to Complete your Husbands. The first 2 weeks have already been blogged about, these were the topics:

June 7 - announce to your readers you are participating by posting the button on your site and leaving your link below. Optional: Embed the HTML from this video in your blog post!

June 14 – Post Pictures from your dating days (or tell us all about it!). Think about one thing you used to do or have as a couple that you have lost in the shuffle of life. How can you regain it?

1st, I'm announcing to you that I'm doing this and
2nd, On to the dating days pics:

So these are the only pics I could find on my computer. I know, not that great, I'll have to scan some in when I get the chance. Genius and I used to read the Bible a lot together and listen to music and worship the Lord singing together. I would LOVE to do that again with him.






This is what Courtney from Women Living Well says for this week:


Consider: How much time do you spend on a daily/weekly basis cultivating your marriage now? In what ways can you regain some of what has been lost in the daily shuffle of life?
Purpose this week to do something that reminds your husband of the youthful wife you once were - maybe it's wearing something you know he loves on you (remember we dressed to please back in those dating days!), go somewhere you both used to enjoy going together - alone!, look at photos together of the "good ol'days", watch a favorite movie, or just simply sit together talking, listening, dreaming, holding hands, rubbing his back, and simply paying attention to the amazing husband of your youth! Treasure him this week!

I think a nice, long back rub is on schedule for this week!

No comments: