It's so important to jot down your priorities every so often, so here I go...this is more for me than anyone else, this is my notebook to self.
This list is borrowed from God's Girl
1. Keep up with my daily Bible study and prayer time.
2. Exercise DAILY!!!
3. Read with my kids every day.
4. Organize all of my household paperwork(go paperless)
5. Figure out how to cook more "lean and green" meals.
6. Have more fun with my kids and husband.
7. Try to find one new activity or place to visit per month.
8. Organize garage and down-size home supplies.
9. Keep in better touch with friends and family.
10. Pay off all debts this year (besides mortgage-won't happen).