I dislike: Lights on in the daytime, a dirty house, cooking (usually), being inside too long, and grumpy hormones!
- I am 24 years old. Raised In Southern Ca for 18 years. Moved to Wyoming for 5 years. Now reside in Washington state.
- I have been married over 6 years to an amazing manly-man in the city and pretty boy in the country, he is well balanced and just stinkin' awesome!!!
- I have labored out 3 children, who God let us keep, sometimes I don't know why (2 of them could have easily gone home).
- I still think I'm a blond even though I've been a brunette all my adulthood. I love clothes and I think I have a tasteful style.
- I don't love to exercise, but I don't think I've had much of a positive exposure to it(I am digging on PraiseMoves).
- I was obsessed with eating healthy, but realized it's more unhealthy to freak out all the time about what you're eating than just eating the darn junk food(although we really try not to).
- I'm a stay-at-home-mom and LOVE it.
- I'm also a Frugalista and Fashionista, and love to share any tips I come across.
- And last but not least, I'm a total, 100% Jesus freak and I adore Him. He is my EVERYTHING and the reason I get up in the morning on very depressing days. He is so much more to me than a set of rules, than a belief system, a church, or rituals. Jesus is a person (not a religion). He is the trinity God in human form...Alive indeed...and I hangout with Him daily-amazing! I'm a christian, and I don't think being a Christian means being religious. Much of what I'll post will be about God, because He is so intertwined in my life, it would be dry and sour to not include Him. It'll also be raw and unrehearsed, and I'm sorry if my opinions come across offensive. Please extend some grace, 'cuz I don't claim to have all the answers...